- Friday August 15 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday August 16 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday August 23 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday August 30 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday Sept. 6 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
In this important August program, Pōkā Laenui and Leon Siu speak of other nations that have achieved decolonization and how they accomplished it. Most of the member states in the United Nations were at one time colonies.
Then Pōkā discusses the Native Hawaiian Convention of 1999 which is in recess, and he and host Kioni Dudley argue some pros and cons for it being revived vs. holding the Kana’iolowalu convention. [link: http://www.nhconvention.org – includes a working draft of the Independence Model Constitution]
Special guest Col. AL Frenzel, US Army (Ret) then speaks on the significant military downsizing that is possible to accomplish in the next several months and the advantages for the people of the state and for Hawaiian sovereignty movement that could come from it. [link: http://oc4ad.com/, Oahu Council for Army Downsizing)