- Friday December 19, 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday December 20, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday December 27, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday January 3, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday January 10, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
Our December program may be the last in the series. It is a good, short summary, hitting the highlight topics of the year. Two broad topics for the program are important points in the history of Hawaii from the arrival of the missionaries to the statehood vote, and actions by the United Nations over the years that open the way for decolonization. There is also some discussion of activities on the neighbor islands where groups are living sovereignty.