- Friday October 17 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday October 18 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday October 25 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday November 1 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday November 8 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
Our October program of “The Sovereignty Conversation: Community Forums” is a discussion of the economic possibilities for the new nation. It is an inspirational program about possibilities for a whole new approach to money and profits and the health, happiness, and well-being of the people living in the new nation. Dr. Kioni Dudley, Poka Laenui, and Leon Siu welcome special guest Professor Larson Ng of the College of Education, who is teaching the new view of economics to his students. Please tune in to this fascinating program about our future.