- Friday September 19 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday September 20 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday September 27 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday October 4 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
- Saturday October 11 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Channel 53
In this important September program, co-host Kioni Dudley discusses things that will greatly affect Hawai’I in the future: rising seas, groundwater inundation, the high cost of oil from carbon caps, accompanying high costs for everything, limited imports, changing wind patterns, decreased rainfall, strained aquifers, declines in tourism, out-migration because of the high cost of living.
Unless action is taken soon, the future Hawaiian nation might be stuck with empty high-rises sticking up in muddy swamps, and no financial ability to clear the land.
Co-host Poka Laenui, and other guests, Puanani Burgess and Ho’oipo DeCambra, offer other fascinating ideas of what the future nation might be like and things it might accomplish.